|Number||Seventh Rozen Maiden|
|Artificial Spirit||Rosary (ロザリオ Rozario)|
|Weapons||Rose veins with white roses|
|Anime||Rozen Maiden Träumend - Episode 12|
Kirakishou (雪華綺晶 Kirakishō, Schöner Schneeblüten Kristall / Sparkling Snowdrop Crystal) is the seventh and final doll of the Rozen Maiden series.
- Kirakishou is taller than some of the dolls, despite being the youngest. Kirakishou wears a white, ornately ruffled dress. On her head are two small roses tied to her hair, and she wears tall white boots. She has white hair and her single eye is yellow; her right eye is not an eye, but simply a white rose growing from the socket. In the anime, Kirakishou's hair is a strawberry blonde, her dress is a soft light buttery yellow, and her flowers are a very pale yellow as well. Her vines are the only true white thing she possess.
Kirakashou often acts a little insane, repeating what others say at times, much like Barasuishou, the doll that was made as an impostor for her. Kirakishou's insanity most likely stems from her obsession towards a psyical body. Kirakishou also is seemingly attached to the Jun in the not-wound world. She cries for his help when being rejected by Souseiseki's body and is devastated to hear that he doesn't need her to change his world.
- The correct translation of Kirakishou would be "Funkelnder Schneekristall / Sparkling Snow Crystal".
- She originally has white hair and a white dress in the manga, and blonde hair and a light butter yellow dress in the anime.
- She tends to repeat everything others say, especially Shinku's words, which drives the fifth doll angry. (It's suspected that that's the reason why Kirakishou does it.)
- She is a bit mentally unstable. It is theorized that it is due to the fact that Rozen left her as a concept rather than finishing her as a physical doll which drove her to be obsessed with having a body.
Weapons and Skills
- Kirakishou has the ability to shoot rose vines. She uses the rose vines to strangle or grab anybody she chooses. She also uses the rose vines to create a web-like structure to crawl around the N-Field. Finally she can trap people's consciousnesses into the N-Field, sealing them into white crystals. As seen with Odille, one of her victims, people whose souls have been trapped fall into a deep slumber in the real world, trapped in a scenario of Kirakishou's choosing. This helps to fuel Kirakishou's desire for a tremendous amount of power, something which a single medium would not be able to provide.
References and Citations