|Title||Schnee Kristall / Snow Crystal|
|Number||Seventh Rozen Maiden|
|Weapons||White rose vines, white roses|
|Anime||Rozen Maiden Träumend - Episode 12|
- Kirakishou is taller than some of the dolls, despite being the youngest. Kirakishou wears a white, ornately ruffled dress. On her head are two small roses tied to her hair, and she wears tall white boots. She has white hair and her single eye is yellow; her right eye is not an eye, but simply a white rose growing from the socket. In the anime, Shinku quotes: "Her left eye can see everything, but reflects nothing, while her right eye is an empty hole, with a white rose growing out of it." Kirakishou's hair is a strawberry blonde, her dress is a soft light buttery yellow, and her flowers are a very pale yellow as well. Her vines are the only true white thing she possess.
- Kirakashou often acts a little insane, repeating what others say at times, much like Barasuishou, the doll that was made as an impostor for her. Kirakishou's insanity most likely stems from her obsession towards a physical body. Kirakishou also is seemingly attached to the Jun in the not-wound world. She cries for his help when being rejected by Souseiseki's body and is devastated to hear that he doesn't need her to change his world.
- The correct translation of Kirakishou would be "Funkelnder Schneekristall / Sparkling Snow Crystal".
- She originally has white hair and a white dress in the manga, and blonde hair and a light butter yellow dress in the anime.
- She tends to repeat everything others say, especially Shinku's words.
Weapons and Skills
- Kirakishou has the ability to shoot rose vines. She uses the rose vines to strangle or grab anybody she chooses. She also uses the rose vines to create a web-like structure to crawl around the N-Field. Finally she can trap people's consciousnesses into the N-Field, sealing them into white crystals. As seen with Odille, one of her victims, people whose souls have been trapped fall into a deep slumber in the real world, trapped in a scenario of Kirakishou's choosing. This helps to fuel Kirakishou's desire for a tremendous amount of power, something which a single medium would not be able to provide.
References and Citations
- ↑ "Rozen Maiden Doll Profiles" (in Japanese). Rozen Maiden Official Site. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- ↑ "Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen staff" (in Japanese). Tokyo Broadcasting System. Retrieved October 19, 2013.
- ↑ "Rozen Maiden Image Character Candle: Kirakisho" Hobby Search. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- ↑ "Rozen Maiden Can Badge: Kirakisho" Hobby Search. Retrieved January 2, 2014.